Our Tranquil waters are perfect for both beginners and experienced anglers alike. The private fishing lake, stocked with a wide variety of breeds including unique Golden Tench,
Roach, Barbel, Koi Carp, Rudd, Green Tench, Mirror & Common Carp, is exclusively for our guests enjoyment.
Guests can fish the lake at all times although they are advised to bring their own equipment and bait.
The lake has a wealth of features to challenge the angler, with an island, overhanging trees and marginal features making it a complete fishing experience and a haven for numerous Carp ranging up to 10lb.
|Daily||£5.00||Daily (after 4:00pm)||£3.50|
• The charge is for 1 rod only,if you use 2 rods you will be charged .
• Please use unhooking mats.
• All fish to be returned to the lake.
• Never leave a rod unattended .
• NO cloth/Towel to go anywhere near a fish.
• Please be careful with all our fish when taking out the hooks
• We are a registered fishery with cefAS
• Barbless hooks only.
• No dog or cat meat to be used as bait.
• No ground bait (feeder only).
• No keep nets.
• Fish to be landed using landing nets.
• Please ensure all Barbel landed are given sufficient time to recover before re-release.
• All litter to be taken away - including cigarette ends.
• You must have a rod licence.
• If you bring a dog please make sure it is kept on a lead at all times.
• Driving is restricted to 5 mph at all times.